Current HR Trends 2.0
Read Time:2 Minute, 16 Second
I hope you remember in our previous post how we talked about the Human Resource industry being modified in more ways than one.
Another modification going on is the Flexible work schedules:
- Compressed Workweek– This involves reducing the number of workdays per week with an unequal distribution of hours on working days. For example, a company can offer a four-day workweek to its employees with 10-hour shifts, making room for an extra day off. Or compressing two weeks of work into nine working days, allowing for two additional non-working days per month.This arrangement offers employees additional personal time and saves on commuting time and expenses
- Flextime – Flextime lets employees customise their operational hours daily as per their productivity levels. Some employees find mornings to be more productive, while others are comfortable working at night. Employees also have the luxury to take longer meal breaks rather than sticking to rigid break allowances.This gives employees freedom to customise working hours which will in turn prevent burnout as they can choose to work when they are well-rested. This format can boost individual outputs.
- Remote Work – Remote work allows employees to perform their jobs away from the office premises permanently or for a temporary period. When COVID-19 wreaked havoc last year, remote work made it possible for organizations to continue their operations with minimal disruptions. As per the 2021 State of Remote Work report, 94% of the respondents stated that they would want to continue working remotely for some time for the rest of their careers, even though the pandemic pushed them into it. This offers employees greater flexibility to live and work from anywhere across the globe. Since the employee’s location is insignificant, you can scout for talent worldwide. You can make the format successful by implementing video conferencing and effective communication channels with remote teams. According to the Buffer report, the most significant benefit of remote work is the flexibility it provides, followed by the option to work from any location. While 32% of the respondents chose flexibility as the most considerable advantage of remote work, 25% voted favourably for the freedom to work from anywhere.
The benefits of allowing employees to take ownership of their time while choosing when and where they want to work offers numerous benefits to your company such as;
- Broad talent pool
- Increased transparency
- Productivity boost
- Better employee retention
- Save money
- Healthy work-life balance
Goodness from Ready Job Seeker by Reposebay.
Email us at info@reposebayHR.com to get started.
Enjoyed this article, share with a buddy. You can also follow us on social media:
Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You can join our Job Seekers Telegram Community by Clicking Here…
3 thoughts on “Current HR Trends 2.0”
very informative articles or reviews at this time.
I’m often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.
Very well presented. Every quote was awesome and thanks for sharing the content. Keep sharing and keep motivating others.